18 February, 2009

Minor Details Blog: For All You Parents Out There




Okay, for all you parents reading this blog, this one if for you. In short, this post is about a blog titled "Minor Details," which describes itself as, "imagination agents for commercial, residential, recreational habits." The theme is about finding great things for your great kids.

I was lucky enough to spend time with the creator of this blog, and actually make a few photos here and there. Jennifer Ward, the creative director, is a "mother, wife and paper airplane pilot," based in New York, and is one of those people you find yourself in creative awe of. Jennifer is the type of person you want to hang out with, hoping that some of her creativity will somehow rub off on you. Just a little would be enough to jump start most folks.

She covers just about every angle of the kid world, from their spaces, to their places, and much in between. I try to visit this blog as often as I can, just to see what is what in the New York state of the kid mind.

I look back on my childhood, to the bowl cut, my red and white polka dot, train conductor hat, and my jeans with the skyline of city acid washed in, and wonder, "What if?" my mom had had the internet and this blog???

What could have been..........


MINOR DETAILS BLOG LINK

No comments: